Synergy Technology Solutions, LLC, dba AVASIS, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use the Avasis website at avasis.com, or when you download, access, or use the Avasis software (including all related documentation and the underlying software and, together with the Avasis website, as applicable, the “Platform”);
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect on the Platform, or in email and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with either.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company platforms or websites, including websites you may access through the Platform.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
- Children Under the Age of 13. The Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How We Collect Information. We collect information from and about users of the Platform:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Platform.
- Information You Provide to Us. When you access, download, register with, or use the Platform, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information the Platform collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as gender, age, etc.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of downloading the Platform, posting material on the Platform, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence including email addresses and phone numbers, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of projects that you track through the Platform.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through the Platform (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. When you , download, access, and use the Platform, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Platform, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the same, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Platform.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your use on one or more mobile devices, tablets and/or computers controlled by you (“Devices”) and internet connection, including the Devices’ unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the Device’s telephone number, if applicable.
- Stored Information and Files. The Platform also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your Devices. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. The Platform collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not access or download the Platform and/or delete it from your Devices.
- Information Collection. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your Device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your Device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Platform.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform andour emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. The Platform uses locally stored objects, also called “Flash cookies,” when it uses Adobe Flash Player (“Flash”) to provide special content such as video streaming, video on demand, video clips or animation. Flash, and similar applications, use Flash cookies to remember visitors’ settings, preferences and usages. Flash cookies are managed directly through Adobe’s website, rather than through your web browser.
- Third Party Information Collection. When you use the Platform or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your Device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Platform. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Platform and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Platform updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Platform.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Your Choices About Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Platform to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Platform may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Platform. The Platform may include forums (such as message boards, chat rooms, comment boards, and reviews) that enable users to post a comment or communicate with each other. The Company is under no obligation to moderate or edit the forums and will not be responsible for the content or use of any material posted on any forum within the Platform. The Company retains the right to delete at any time and for any reason any material posted within the Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
- Your California Privacy Rights. Under California law, California residents may request once a year, free of charge, certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Specifically, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at: Legal Department, AVASIS, 1215 Wilmington Ave, Ste. 170, Salt Lake City, Utah 84106. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email or postal address specified above. You should put “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line and in your request. You must provide us with the specific information regarding yourself so that we can accurately respond to your request.
- California Do Not Track Disclosure. Certain web browsers may allow you to enable a “do not track” option that sends signals to the websites you visit indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking cookies as browsers with the “do not track” option selected may still accept cookies. Right now, there is no industry standard for how companies should respond to “do not track” signals, although one may be adopted in the future. The Company does not respond to “do not track” signals at this time. If we do so in the future, we will modify this Policy accordingly. More information about “do not track” is available at www.allaboutdnt.org.
We do not authorize the collection of your personal information for third party use through advertising technologies without you providing consent directly to such third parties.
- Contact Information. Questions concerning the Policy, including any request to review or change your personal information, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: December 2, 2016